Thursday, March 5, 2009

what do i want to know and what i know













What Do I Want To Know About?
And WhatDo I Know About My Topic? Well Look At This Pix It Gave you an Guess on What i What to Choos my Topic on An Thing Is Gone to Be on The 8 Letter. You many My Topic is abouit the lynching that gone on. What I Know about is that,and yes i Know more people do'nt want to talk about this but i am gone to talk about an i dont mind if people ask why are you choose this.I choose this topic is because we only talk about where have to. Or learn about in school. So i take this time to write about what i do know about .Some of the thing that i know of this come from look up my info.One of the info that i just find out is that most people did'nt know just like me is that not only was there black people who got lynch but other like Nation American and yes the got lynch too White people over thing that did'nt make an point.and many other people in other placegot this. In some parth of the usa it have not stop. An there are so many thing that i know not because my teach had gave me info but the web and talk to some peolpe who know someone who know who know someone who see there family got take frome them. An What I Do'nt Know but i would like to know is the 5 w&h. Some of the guestion that i want to ask. This is some of the thing that i would like to know,When i say who i mean whois the boos over this in so way i would like to ask why are you do this why would you star this was an game that you what to play. Why would you do people like this , like they are some kind of aminan an wild on at this point. what was the point of this ,Os i am do this because for the people who was the victom and i am doing this of the peolpe who ask the same guestions, But i am go find out more than other they did.The thing that we had leard in school about this , is sometime not so truth. I want , I going to know more i want to know it all about lynchng thanks
I am the child who keep on ask How, Who, When and Why. Sometime i think tey wold not tell me and the other kids (my classmate) the answer to the guestion, Many people many get upset about what am write because this happen a so long that i am doing this.I am so happy that you are let us write about are own topic, What we want, Now i do feel like i am gone to get my history that i all want to know.I so what know that ever thing that i want to known my not answer but i am take an change on this i want to know every thing.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Is the post the appropriate amount (300 words)?: Basically

    2. Rate (10 highest, 1 lowest) the clarity of the overall topic of research. 8

    3. Rate how well the visual illustrations add to the topic of the post 8

    4. Rate how well the post conveys what the author knows.7

    5. Rate how well the post conveys what the author wants to know.8


    6. Offer two or three written positive (specific) comments to the author.
    -Great topic.
    -Never would thought this topic would came up.

    7.Offer two or three written constructive (specific) criticism or questions to the author.
    -What really made you want to talk about this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Is the post the appropriate amount (300 words)?:yes
    2. Rate (10 highest, 1 lowest) the clarity of the overall topic of research. 8
    3. Rate how well the visual illustrations add to the topic of the post 10
    4. Rate how well the post conveys what the author knows.8
    5. Rate how well the post conveys what the author wants to know.10
    6. Offer two or three written positive (specific) comments to the author
    You chose two really good pictures. This is something really instreseting to talk about
    7. offer two or three written constructive (specific) criticism or questions to the author.
    you should have added you first found this subject intresting, You need to do spell check

    ReplyDelete