Thursday, March 12, 2009

Credible Vs. Non-Credible Sources

1#Sources:

I know this web is credible because,
1.These usually end in".edu" Which mean it is a university.
2.The author name is clearly and have credentials.
3.The webs set gave me three source on my topic, have a lot of footnote that explained
.

2#Credible Sources:

This is other one of the credible that find out on google gave my a lot of info
1. This is credlble Because of my author Melvin R. Sylvesters Name is clearly and have credentials and experinence in the topic that i have choose.
2.This web is an colleget link to the historyand the information and gave me my source
3.Focus, the headling that indicates the website is get my focused on my topic.



1#Non- Credible Sources

This is why these web set is non- credible is so many way, an this is because
1.When you gone to this link is gave you more than four ads on this page.
2. These uauslly end in ".com"web domain- meaning that anyone could have purchased.
3.There are no clear on the author and can be edited by anyone
.


2#Non- Credible Sources
I know that this is an non- credible,
1.Author is not experienced in the topic that i am writing about
2.(wikipedia) dose not have the sources of the information are no kind of footnote,or explanied where the perons get their information.
3.A description tells me the website is not focused on the topic of my choose

No comments:

Post a Comment