Monday, March 9, 2009

Personal Reflection




MyPersonalReflection about lynching and why did I choose this particular subject. Well personal I want to know as you may can tell, See I want to know why did this happen to theses people like that I mean for what I had find out it was this man who is not ever from this state. My feel on this is very storage on me you many ask the same question I don’t understand why someone would do something like this to people there many be a list of people in my family that had been lynching .
Why chose this particular this subject, I ask myself the same question when you told us to choose an topic an do an blog, I don’t know I just don’t know why well I somewhat know why I pick the type of subject than just don’t know. My mind is o so mix up on this subject. But one thing why this topic this is because why would someone do something like this to people because you look diff than one other. You can see it in all my blog I asking the same question Why Why Why Why let say it one time why. This is one of the particular subject that I been look for to doing an paper on , people don’t talk about this no more to black history mouth, why should I waits to Feb to get some could of some what history about this and more the time they don’t ever talk about this type of topic. Os I am happy that he let us choose are topic. So at this time of day you what ever hear this world or would you? This is still happen in some of the parts of the U.S people just don’t know but now they would know the truth of LYNCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. yes it has 300 words
    8
    9
    8
    10
    something that i like about this blogg is the pictures
    another thing that i like is the statements that you put into this article about lyching
    thirdly i like how you use what you know to your adventage.
    1. when did lyching become a big issue?
    2. How long was lyching a problem during that time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Vega,

    One of the things that I admire most about you is your sense of pride and fairness, and that comes through very well in your writing. This topic is obviously close to your heart, so I'm going to be very interested to read what you find.

    One thing that always tripped me out was how public lynching used to be. It was almost like they were going to the fair or something.

    As a matter of fact, If you're looking for an idea about what to write about, read this story: http://www.wright.edu/~alex.macleod/fall08/party.pdf and write a personal response. I think you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete